Vapour Products in Georgia
The absence of legislation regarding vapour products allows players to be quite flexible in terms of offering different products to consumers. There are also no restrictions regarding the consumption of vapour products in public areas. The category is far from maturity, which supported the strong expansion of vapour products in Georgia towards the end of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Vapour Products in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cig-a-likes, Heated Tobacco Products, Tank systems.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Vapour Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VAPOUR PRODUCTS IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- New Product Developments
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Vaping Prevalence in Adult Population 2010-2015
- Table 2 Number of Adult Vapers 2010-2015
- Category Data
- Table 3 Sales of Vapour Products by Category: Value 2013-2015
- Table 4 Sales of Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2015
- Table 5 Sales of Vapour Products by Distribution Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vapour Products by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Decline in Retail Volume Sales of Cigarettes
- Philip Morris International's Brands disappear
- Movement in the Competitive Landscape of Cigarettes
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Continue To Lead the Distribution of Tobacco Products
- the Outlook Is Gloomy for Cigarettes
- Operating Environment
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Plain Packaging
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Point-of-sale Display Bans
- Smoking in Public Places
- Low Ignition Propensity (lip) Cigarette Regulation
- Flavoured Tobacco Product Ban
- 'reduced Harm'
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Death by Cause
- Table 8 Deaths by Cause 2011-2015
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Illicit Trade Estimate of Cigarettes: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 10 Smoking Prevalence in Adult Population 2010-2015
- Table 11 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 13 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2010-2015
- Table 15 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources