VNK Pet Products BV in Pet Care (Netherlands)
VNK Pet Products plans to further strengthen its position in pet food and its own range through the launch of new products and by securing its position in the pet specialist retailer channel. The growing importance of the grocery retail channel is considered a reason to launch products into these outlets, as the opening of grocery retail outlets with larger average retail spaces will increase consumer choice in terms of the number of brands available through this channel.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VNK PET PRODUCTS BV IN PET CARE (NETHERLANDS)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 VNK Pet Products BV: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 VNK Pet Products BV: Competitive Position 2016