Utilities and Recycling in Turkey
During the year the government continued to implement the energy development strategy known as Vision 2023 (Hedef 2023), adding 5,840 MW additional capacity to the Turkish electricity system, with total capacity rising to 85,200 MW. The largest capacity addition was in gas power plants, with USD 2.2 billion in investments adding 2,621 MW in 2017. Turkey continues to liberalise and diversify its electricity market by privatising public coal and hydropower companies, and working on the addition of...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Utilities and Recycling market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Collection and Distribution of Water, Electricity, Manufacture and Distribution of Gas, Recycling, Sewage and Sanitation, Steam and Hot Water Supply.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Utilities and Recycling market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- UTILITIES AND RECYCLING IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Turkey's Energy Strategy To Continue Increasing Focus on Market Liberalisation
- High Costs and Inflation Drive Up Electricity Prices
- Investments in Two Lng Storage Facilities To Help Turkey Leverage Gas Demand Peaks in Future
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Liberalisation Continues With Privatisation of Hydro Power Plants
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Production Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Sewage and Sanitation Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Electricity Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Collection and Distribution of Water Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Recycling of Metal Waste Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 16 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 19 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 20 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 23 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 24 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 25 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 26 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 27 Utilities and Recycling vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 28 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 29 Utilities and Recycling in Western Europe 2002-2022, USD million