Utilities and Recycling in Australia
In 2017 the Australian electricity generation remained stable compared with the previous period. The greatest drop in electricity generation was registered in the state of Victoria, where supply declined by 9% from 54TWh in 2016 to 49TWh in 2017. Lower supply was a result of the abrupt 1600MW Hazelwood coal-fired power plant closure in March 2017, followed by major December storms which disrupted supply in North-east Victoria, causing significantly higher electricity prices for Victoria state’s...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Utilities and Recycling market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Collection and Distribution of Water, Electricity, Manufacture and Distribution of Gas, Recycling, Sewage and Sanitation, Steam and Hot Water Supply.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Utilities and Recycling market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- UTILITIES AND RECYCLING IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Electricity Generation Industry To Return To Moderate Growth After Major Disruptions in 2017
- Investment Into Renewable Energy Storage Gives Strong Incentive for Lower Electricity Costs
- China's Decision To Ban Waste Imports Hinders Australia's Performance and Calls for Structural Change
- Competitive Landscape
- Photovoltaic Electricity Generation Will Expand To 12gw Level by 2020
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Electricity Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Collection and Distribution of Water Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Recycling of Metal Waste Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Sewage and Sanitation Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 11 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 12 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 14 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 15 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 18 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 20 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 21 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 22 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 23 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 24 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 25 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 26 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 27 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 28 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 29 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 30 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 31 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 32 Utilities and Recycling vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 33 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 34 Utilities and Recycling in Australasia 2002-2022, USD million