Uniqlo Singapore Pte Ltd in Apparel and Footwear (Singapore)
Uniqlo Singapore is expected to continue its store network expansion, also branching out into other apparel categories, in which it currently has little presence. Childrenswear and fashion collaborations are expected to be areas of growth, although its basic product lines are expected to remain its core.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- UNIQLO SINGAPORE PTE LTD IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (SINGAPORE)
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Uniqlo Singapore Pte Ltd: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 Uniqlo Singapore Pte Ltd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Uniqlo Singapore Pte Ltd: Competitive Position 2016