Ukrplastic VAT in Packaging Industry (Ukraine)
Over the forecast period Ukrplastic PAT will evolve its activities around maintaining its strong position among packaging manufacturers in Ukraine and ensuring its financial stability. This strategy will include optimising production and logistics processes and investing in new product development in flexible materials. The company also plans to enter new segments in packaging.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- UKRPLASTIC VAT IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (UKRAINE)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Ukrplastic VAT: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Ukrplastic VAT: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Ukrplastic VAT by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning