UCCAO Cameroun in Hot Drinks (Cameroon)
UCCAO Cameroun was looking for funds in 2016 in order to update its machinery and hence increase production of coffee. One possible means of securing this could be through the coffee sector emergency restart plan of the Inter-Professional Council for Coffee and Cocoa (CICC), in collaboration with the national government and the EU.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- UCCAO CAMEROUN IN HOT DRINKS (CAMEROON)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 UCCAO Cameroun: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 UCCAO Cameroun: Competitive Position 2016