Tsann Kuen Enterprise Co Ltd in Consumer Appliances (Taiwan)
Tsann Kuen, the biggest electrical appliances retailer in Taiwan, is looking to combine internet shopping with in-store shopping, and is expected to continue reducing the number of outlets across the country to 300 in order to achieve improvements in average store revenues.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TSANN KUEN ENTERPRISE CO LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (TAIWAN)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Tsann Kuen Enterprise Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Tsann Kuen Enterprise Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Tsann Kuen Enterprise Co Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Tsann Kuen Enterprise Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016