Transport via Railways in South Korea: ISIC 601
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Transport via Railways market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Freight Services, Other Transport Services, Passenger Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Transport via Railways market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TRANSPORT VIA RAILWAYS IN SOUTH KOREA: ISIC 601
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2009-2014
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 2 Producer Volume Index vs Producer Price Index 2000-2014
- Table 3 Number of Companies by Employment Size 2009-2014
- Table 4 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 5 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Share of Total 2009-2014
- Table 6 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2014
- Import and Export
- Table 7 Import and Export 2009-2014
- Chart 3 Import vs Export Growth 2000-2014
- Market and Buyers
- Table 8 Key Market Indicators 2009-2014
- Table 9 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 10 Households: Key Statistics 2009-2014
- Chart 4 Household Expenditure on Transport via Railways vs GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 5 Household Expenditure on Transport via Railways vs Population 2000-2020
- Table 11 Supply Structure 2009-2014
- Table 12 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 13 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2009-2014
- Labour Costs
- Table 14 Key Statistics 2009-2014
- Chart 6 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2000-2014
- Chart 7 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2000-2014
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 15 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 8 Attractiveness Index of Transport via Railways Among Other South Korea Industries
- Chart 9 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 16 Forecasts 2015-2020
- Transport Via Railways