Transport Equipment in South Korea
Transport equipment industry in South Korea continued to decline in 2017. Weak performance was largely due to the underperforming automotive industry, which was the largest category and generated nearly 80% of the industry’s total revenue. The Korean automotive industry faced declining production volumes in 2017 due to soft demand in domestic and emerging markets. Moreover, some fundamental problems, such as soaring production and labour costs, and vulnerability to exchange rate fluctuations, hu...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Transport Equipment market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Aircraft and Spacecraft, Motor Vehicles and Parts, Motorcycles, Bicycles and Other Transport Equipment, Railway and Tramway Locomotives and Rolling Stock, Ships and Boats.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Transport Equipment market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Recovery in Automotive Industry To Drive Transport Equipment's Growth
- Shipbuilding Forecast To Be Fastest Growing Category, But Shipyards Continue To Feel Pressure
- Aircraft Production To Post Growth, Lifted by Exports and Government Spending
- Competitive Landscape
- Korean Shipyards To Continue Restructuring Efforts
- Gm Re-evaluates Future of Korean Operations
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Aircraft and Spacecraft Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Motor Vehicles and Parts Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Ships and Boats Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Railway and Tramway Locomotives and Rolling Stock Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Motorcycles, Bicycles and Other Transport Equipment Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 18 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 23 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 25 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 26 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 27 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 28 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 29 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 30 Transport Equipment vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 31 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 32 Transport Equipment in Asia Pacific 2002-2022, USD million