Traditional Toys and Games in Indonesia
In every toy store, it is clear that the boys’ department has a larger space than the girls’ department. Based on population, the ratio of boys and girls in Indonesia (aged 0-12 years old) was 1.04:1 in 2017. Toys for boys are therefore more common in categories such as action figures and accessories, construction (though it has unisex toys, Lego has licences for several superhero films preferred by boys, eg Marvel films and Star Wars), dress-up and role play (Star Wars masks and lightsabers wer...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby and Infant, Construction, Dolls and Accessories, Dress-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports, Plush, Pre-School, Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TRADITIONAL TOYS AND GAMES IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Boys' Toys Are More Prevalent Than Girls' Toys, While Pre-teens (population Aged 7-12) Is the Leading Demographic
- Indonesians Prefer To Buy Toys in Stores, While Internet Retailing Strengthens
- Games and Puzzles Is Seeing Significant Growth in Indonesia
- Competitive Landscape
- Mattel Leads Sales, Closely Followed by Hasbro
- Modern Toys Stores Toys City, Kidz Station and Toys Kingdom Are Prominent
- Local Producers Dominate Non-electronic Toys
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Demographic: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Licensed vs Non-Licensed: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Electronic vs Non-Electronic: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Traditional Toys and Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Traditional Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Traditional Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Demographic: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Traditional Toys and Games by Licensed vs Non-Licensed: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Indonesia Offers Strong Potential for Toys and Games
- Customs and Sni Regulation for Toys Unsettle Importers, While Indonesia Commits To Developing A Creative Economy Through the Gaming Industry
- Mattel Indonesia Pt and Hasbro Inc Lead Traditional Toys and Games, While Sony Indonesia Pt Leads Video Games Hardware
- Modern Toy Stores Suppress Traditional Toys and Games Stores, While Internet Retailing Grows
- Mobile Games Will Grow Rapidly, While Indonesian Game Developers Will Become More Competitive
- Market Data
- Table 13 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources