Toys "R" Us Singapore Pte Ltd in Toys and Games (Singapore)
Toys “R” Us aims to reduce its focus on video gaming and move towards traditional toys and games. This shift entails improvements to make its retail outlets family-orientated shopping destinations, with space for children to play.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOYS R US SINGAPORE PTE LTD IN TOYS AND GAMES (SINGAPORE)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Toys R Us Singapore Pte Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Toys R Us Singapore Pte Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Toys R Us Singapore Pte Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Toys R Us Singapore Pte Ltd: Competitive Position 2016