Tourism Flows in Egypt
Egypt’s rich history and cultural significance remains unmatched with many of the world’s leading tourist destinations. The government aims to preserve its rich archaeological treasure and cultural and heritage sites which were negatively impacted during the years of economic downturn and political unrest that resulted in low tourist turnover. The preservation of these sites has traditionally been supported by revenue from entrance tickets, thus low tourist arrivals led to little or no availabil...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Trips, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Tourism Flows in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Grand Egyptian Museum Set To Finally Open in 2020
- Egypt's Government Invests Heavily in Ensuring the Safety and Security of Visitors
- Egypt Aims To Diversify Its Offer As It Looks To Reach More Source Markets
- Category Data
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2014-2019
- Table 4 Inbound Receipts: Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Leisure Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Inbound Receipts: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 10 Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 11 Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 12 Domestic Expenditure: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Forecast Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2019-2024
- Table 14 Forecast Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Domestic Expenditure: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 17 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 18 Outbound Expenditure: Value 2014-2019
- Table 19 Forecast Outbound Expenditure: Value 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Egypt's Comeback Continues in 2019 Thanks To Careful Planning
- Investment and Innovation the Key Drivers of Growth in Online Travel
- Local Players Lead the Way But Increased Foreign Investment Expected
- Grand Egyptian Museum Set To Open
- Travel in Egypt Looks Set for Bright Future But Threats Remain
- Summary 1 Destination Egypt: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 20 Annual Leave: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 21 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2014-2019
- Table 22 Seasonality: Number of People 2014-2019
- Table 23 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 24 Other Transport Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 25 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 26 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 27 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 28 Activities: Value 2014-2019
- Table 29 Forecast Activities: Value 2019-2024
- Summary 2 Research Sources