Tourism Flows in Ecuador
Ecuador has been recognised as a leading destination for its natural attractions and is positioned as a destination with several alternatives for tourism at a short distance, for example city breaks as well as hiking, jungle adventures or luxury cruises to the Galapagos Islands. It has traditionally served as an attractive destination for backpackers and tourists looking for adventure travel, however the fact that Ecuador is a dollarised economy has not played in favour of Ecuador as a travel de...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Trips, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOURISM FLOWS IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ecuador Focuses on Its Natural Attractions and Heritage To Attract Tourists
- Outbound Departures Recover Boosted by Lower Ticket Prices
- Violent Terrorist Attacks A Threat To Arrivals and Domestic Tourism
- Category Data
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2013-2018
- Table 4 Inbound Receipts: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Leisure Inbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Inbound Receipts: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 10 Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 11 Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 12 Domestic Expenditure: Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Domestic Business Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Domestic Leisure Trips by Travel Mode: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Domestic Expenditure: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 17 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 18 Outbound Expenditure: Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Forecast Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 21 Forecast Outbound Expenditure: Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Recovery in 2018, But Is It Sustainable?
- Online Travel Grows, Albeit Slowly
- Foreign Investment in Travel Is Growing
- signature Travel To Align With the experience More Trend
- Ministry of Tourism Sets 3-point Development Plan for Medium Term
- Summary 1 Destination Ecuador: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 22 Annual Leave: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 23 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2013-2018
- Table 24 Seasonality: Number of People 2013-2018
- Table 25 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 26 Other Transport Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 27 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 28 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 29 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 30 Activities: Value 2013-2018
- Table 31 Forecast Activities: Value 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources