Tourism Flows in Bulgaria
The National Statistical Office and the Ministry of Tourism data suggest a significant increase in tourism flows as the post-COVID-19 recovery of travel and tourism in Bulgaria continues. There are no remaining active travel restrictions in place which has helped to restore consumer confidence and encouraged more people to start travelling again. Most airlines operating to and from Bulgaria have increased the number of their flights and frequencies, while the number of travellers arriving and tr...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Domestic Tourism, Inbound Arrivals, Outbound Departures.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Tourism Flows in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- TOURISM FLOWS IN BULGARIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Tourism flows seeing a strong recovery in post-pandemic Bulgaria
- Bulgaria keen to attract more tourists
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Mixed outlook for tourism flows in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria explores opportunities to sell spa holidays
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 2 Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 3 Inbound City Arrivals 2018-2023
- Table 4 Inbound Tourism Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Inbound Arrivals: Number of Trips 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Inbound Arrivals by Country: Number of Trips 2023-2028
- Table 7 Forecast Inbound Tourism Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Table 8 Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 9 Domestic Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Domestic Trips by Destination: Number of Trips 2023-2028
- Table 11 Forecast Domestic Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Table 12 Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 13 Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2018-2023
- Table 14 Outbound Tourism Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Outbound Departures: Number of Trips 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Outbound Departures by Destination: Number of Trips 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Outbound Spending: Value 2023-2028
- TRAVEL IN BULGARIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Travel in 2023
- Airlines: Key trends
- Hotels: Key trends
- Booking: Key trends
- What next for travel?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 18 Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 21 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 22 In-Destination Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast In-Destination Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Summary 1 Research Sources