Toilet Care in Uzbekistan
Toilet liquids/foams have always been considered essential home care products, with every family keeping at least one toilet liquid or foam in their home. Sales of these products will continue to grow because of the increasing usage of modern toilets. Many people, not only those in the provinces but also the capital city, still use old-fashioned squat toilets and so do not need toilet care products. However, this situation is changing slowly. Many public places are being built in Uzbekistan wher...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Uzbekistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet Liquids Seen As Essential Household Items
- New Toilet Care Categories May Emerge Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- International Manufacturers Continue To Lead Toilet Care
- Encouraging Prospects for Local Producers
- Free Currency Conversion Could Boost the Number of Imports
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sales Continue To Grow
- Gradual Devaluation of the National Currency Serves To Drive Up Home Care Prices
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead Sales But Domestic Players Gain Ground
- Independent Small Grocer Channel Continues To Lead Home Care Sales
- More Foreign Producers Expected To Enter the Market
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources