Toilet Care in Spain
Toilet care saw slight positive value growth in 2017, driven by the positive performance of toilet liquids/foam, which account for more than half of overall value. Toilet liquids/foam was the only category to see positive growth. The trend is that of consumers concentrating their home care purchases on few basic products and in the case of the bathroom, on toilet liquids/foam for the toilet, and bathroom cleaners for the rest of the room. Other competitors are disinfectants or bleach, whose usag...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Spain market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN SPAIN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slight Value Growth As Consumers Concentrate on Fewer Products
- Rim Liquids Remain Stable
- Internet Retailing Increases Its Importance
- Competitive Landscape
- Bref Wc Introduces New Product Variations
- Pato the Leading Toilet Care Brand
- Spaniards Increasingly Spend Time in Bathrooms
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Average Unit Price Rises, Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Influence Market
- Home Insecticides Register Strongest Growth
- Private Label Loses Competitiveness
- Eco Products Increase in Availability Through Traditional Grocery Retailers
- Multi-purpose Products and Premiumisation Will Drive Future Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources