Toilet Care in Slovenia
Toilet care sales reflect growing demand for more convenience and improved sanitation. Wellbeing and wellness trends are behind Slovenian households’ and public restrooms’ maintenance of toilet hygiene. Toilet care is considered essential to any toilet facility, private or public. This helped most toilet care categories to record volume growth in 2017, despite overall saturation. Due to new product launches and innovation, some categories like rim blocks and toilet liquids/foam outperformed the...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Consumer Demand for Hygiene and Sanitation
- Some Toilet Care Categories Losing Sales
- Product Development To Support Toilet Care Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Dominate
- Economy Brands Gain Share Over Premium Brands
- In-store Discounting Promotions To Further Intensify Price Pressures
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources