Toilet Care in Romania
Escalating preoccupation with hygiene among the Romanian population was reflected in a positive growth rate for toilet care in 2017 (in both value and volume terms). With consumers being more educated and informed about the benefits of the products available within the category, the demand for toilet care rose throughout the entire review period. Romanians usually have high brand loyalty in regard to toilet care products and they are attracted to strong, reliable brands. Toilet care products usu...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Romania market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Preoccupation With Hygiene Shapes the Category
- In-cistern Devices on the Rise
- Infrastructure Improvements Favour the Evolution of Toilet Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Duck and Peak Are the Two Most Popular Brands
- Corporate Social Responsibility Practices Are Becoming More Common
- Premium Products Are in High Demand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Keeps on Growing
- Romanians Are Becoming More Modern
- Large Multinationals Dominate Sales
- Innovation Is A Key Product Differentiation Strategy
- the Future Is Bright for the Romanian Home Care Market
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources