Toilet Care in Nigeria Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market; Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands; Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Nigeria has a low rate of ownership for flush toilets, with this partly linked to low levels of urbanisation and partly due to shortages of running water. There was however strong urbanisation during the review period, with the urban population gaining over four percentage points in share to account for 48% of the total. There is also a growing focus on hygiene and rising concern over public defecation and its impact on society and consumer health. As a result, there was strong growth in the hou...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Double-digit Current Value Growth Solely Due To Inflation in 2016
- Consumers Shift To Affordable Multifunctional Products
- Shares Shaken Up As Consumers Trade Down
- Economy Distribution Channels Attract Price-sensitive Consumers
- Sluggish Forecast Period Growth Due To Economic Uncertainty
- Key Trends and Developments
- Growing Price-sensitivity Due To Economic Downturn and High Inflation
- Mid-income Consumers Turn Back To Multifunctional and Affordable Cleaning Products
- Counterfeits and Informal Retailing Pose Growing Challenge
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Region: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Region: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources