Toilet Care in Lithuania
After registering very strong sales increases over the review period, toilet care is expected to continue registering positive growth over the forecast period. The main reason for the category’s success in recent years has been the shift towards more specialised, task-specific home care products. Another important trend has been the increasing attention that people are paying to the hygiene of their toilets as living standards continue to improve. Toilet care is not yet as mature as most other h...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Lithuania market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN LITHUANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Shift Towards More Specialised Home Care Products Set To Support Growth
- Sales Growth Likely To Be Spurred by the Increasing Sophistication of the Category
- Rising Unit Prices Expected To Support Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Multinational Companies Continue To Dominate Sales
- Private Label in the Ascendant Following the 2016 Entry of Lidl
- Advertising and Promotional Activity Set To Remain A Mainstay of Toilet Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stagnating Volume Growth Due To Maturity of Demand and Declining Population
- Premiumisation Supports Sales of More Expensive and Sophisticated Products
- Demand for Locally Manufactured Products Continues To Increase
- Lidl's Presence in Lithuania Places Pressure on the Leading Home Care Brands
- A Stagnant Performance Is Expected To Be Seen in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources