- TOILET CARE IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Middle Class Drives Growth in Some Categories
- Social Media As A Major Marketing Tool
- Rising Hygiene Awareness Contributes To A Shift in Product Usage
- Competitive Landscape
- Rising Consumer Awareness
- Distribution Channels Become More Consumer-focused
- Smaller Pack Sizes To Appeal To Lower- and Middle-income Groups
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Home Care Revenues Slows in 2017
- Consumers Demand A Value Proposition
- Multinationals Bring Innovative Cleaning Methods To Kenya
- Supermarkets Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Positive Forecast Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Toilet Care in Kenya
Rim blocks is relatively new to toilet care. Reckitt Benckiser East Africa Ltd introduced Harpic caged rim block in the latter part of the review period. Its popularity among Kenyan households remains low but is steadily increasing among middle-class consumers with more disposable income. It is largely perceived as an expensive product compared with other toilet care products, which also last longer.
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Kenya market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.