Toilet Care in Japan
Japanese people are famously focused on hygiene and this applies especially when it comes to toilets. Indeed, it is common for Japanese people to give their toilets a thorough scrubbing on a daily basis. This has long supported sales of toilet care products, ensuring that the category continues to generate very high per capita sales. However, it has also led to a high degree of maturity and saturation of demand in the category and this is the main reason for the marginally negative growth expect...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Japan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN JAPAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Focus of Japanese People on Having A Hygienic Toilet Supports Sales Growth
- Japanese Toilets Are Increasingly Becoming Havens of Comfort and Relaxation
- Multi-purpose Cleaners Generally Regarded As Ineffective at Cleaning Toilets
- Competitive Landscape
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co Is the Outstanding Leader in Toilet Care
- Kao Corp and Lion Corp Round Out An All-japanese Top Three in Toilet Care
- Johnson Co Ltd Is the Leading International Player in Toilet Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Steady and Stable Growth Registered in Home Care During 2017
- the Shift Towards Premium Products Supports Positive Value Growth in Home Care
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Is Again the Leading Distribution Channel
- Kao Corp Maintains Its Position As the Leading Player in Home Care
- Mature Market Set for Slow and Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources