Toilet Care in Italy
The tendency towards product concentration continues in toilet care. Thanks to this trend, consumers are able to save money, with smaller volumes of product being needed for household necessities. Sanitising claims are a very strong driver within toilet care, immediately followed by perfuming effect and eco-friendly materials. Even if time dedicated to cleaning is continuously decreasing among Italian households, toilet care remains important among consumers. Due to the concentration trend, volu...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Concentrated Products Continue Growing at Expense of Standard Options
- Tablets Sales Boosted by Novelty Factor
- Scope for New Innovative Developments
- Competitive Landscape
- Bolton Manitoba Leads Sales, Attracting Consumers Via TV and Social Media
- Domestic Player Smapu Group Introduces New Innovative Toilet Care Products
- Private Label Ranges Performing Well in 2017, Offering Good Quality for Price
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Italian Economy and Home Care Market Recover in 2017
- Amazon Introduces New Dash Buttons for Home Care Brands
- Focus on Premium Offerings Boosts Private Label Sales
- Concentration Trend Ongoing, Consumers More Relaxed About Spending on Quality
- Good Growth Expected Over Forecast Period, Although Innovation Will Be Crucial
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources