Toilet Care in Indonesia
Over the review period, toilet liquids/foam clearly dominated retail value sales within toilet care. In Indonesia, standard toilet liquids/foam was still preferred by many consumers despite being less convenient. Middle-to-upper-income consumers, the main buyers of toilet care products, usually have low-paid maids to do the toilet cleaning chores, and thus, more convenient products are not appealing to them. By 2017, retail value sales of in-cistern devices and ITBs were still far below those of...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Indonesia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenience Is Not Key in Toilet Care
- Urban Consumers' Rising Hygiene Consciousness Boosts Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson Clearly Leads Toilet Care
- Reckitt Benckiser With Harpic Occupies the Second Spot
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Sees the Slowest Growth of the Review Period
- Consumers Focus on Cost-saving Products
- Intensified Competition Between Multinationals and Domestic Companies
- Companies Launch Premium Products Amidst Tough Economic Conditions
- Slower Yet Positive Retail Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources