Toilet Care in Georgia
In Georgia, modern grocery retailers expanded over the review period and in 2017. The growing chains of hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores are eating up the share of traditional grocery retailers. Several chains are competing with each other, not only in terms of prices but also in terms of assortment. This trend is affecting the development of toilet care in Georgia. With higher availability of products such as in-cistern devices, rim blocks and rim liquids, consumer awareness is...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Georgia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Number of Modern Grocery Retailers Gradually Increases the Awareness of Various Toilet Care Products
- Unit Prices Set To Decline
- the Split Between Rural and Urban Areas in Terms of Toilet Care Products Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Leads Toilet Care and Increases Its Value Share in 2017
- Procter & Gamble Ranks Second Thanks To Lower Prices
- Private Label Starts To Appear
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Georgia Continues To See A Positive Performance
- Devaluation of Local Currency Continues Affecting Some Areas of Home Care
- Marginal Changes in Share Structure, But Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co Remain Distinct Leaders
- Traditional Grocery Retailing Loses Out Within Home Care Distribution
- Positive Performance by Home Care Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources