Toilet Care in France
Toilet care overall posted healthy current value growth in 2017, but the performance of various products was mixed, with only rim blocks posting positive value growth. The strength of rim blocks’ performance managed to lift overall toilet care sales to positive terms. The trend towards multi-compartment rim blocks was evidence of manufacturers perpetuating their efforts to launch innovative toilet care. Some stagnant products such as toilet care tablets/powders and in-cistern devices will potent...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in France market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Innovation To Sustain Value Progression Overall
- in Contrast, Toilet Liquids Suffer From Price Erosion
- Packaging As A Selling Point and Value Generator
- Competitive Landscape
- Harpic Retains Leadership Amidst Competition
- Private Label Resists Offensive From Branded Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Continue To Suffer From Overpromotion and Changing Trends
- Green Trends and Premiumisation Mitigate Value Erosion
- Henkel Widens Its Share Value and Retains Overall Leadership
- Innovative Packaging As A Differential Advantage for Value Creation
- Both Value and Volume Set To Decline Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources