Toilet Care in Egypt
Toilet care recorded strong value growth in 2017, largely driven by growth of toilet liquids/foam which is considered the most important category by many Egyptians. Many companies produce toilet liquids/foam products in Egypt, also running strong marketing and advertising campaigns to familiarise consumers with these products. Many toilet liquids/foam products are widely sold in different distribution channels – both local and international brands. Consumers usually purchase toilet liquids/foam...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Egypt market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN EGYPT
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet Liquids/foam Boosts Overall Growth
- Little Consumer Differentiation Between Rim Blocks and Rim Liquids
- Local Players Enter the Category, Leveraging Price Advantage
- Competitive Landscape
- Unipro Egypt Continues To Lead Sales in Toilet Care
- Mr Muscle Is the Leading Brand in Toilet Care Overall
- Reckitt Benckiser (harpic) Leads Sales in Toilet Liquids/foams
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Egypt Recovers After A Remarkable Shake-up
- Consumers in Egypt Switch To Basic Home Care Products
- International Players Continue To Dominate Home Care in Egypt
- New Product Developments in Home Care Are Limited To Local Brands
- Weak Growth Is Expected for Home Care Categories in the Forecast Period in Egypt
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources