Toilet Care in Dominican Republic
Although COVID-19 increased the interest in health and hygiene in 2020, volume and value demand for toilet care products remained aligned to growth recorded in 2019. This was due to consumers placing more emphasis on affordable products, with price-sensitivity adapting their cleaning habits. In addition, the wider range of more affordable cleaning products stifled sales of toilet care, as consumers migrated or relied on these items instead. This included products such as bleach, which was stockp...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Toilet Care in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- April 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- TOILET CARE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Growth is limited as consumers use cheaper surface care and bleach products
- Distribution is limited and mainly focuses on expensive, international players
- SC Johnson Dominican Republic leads, while Reckitt Benckiser offers the best selling product, Lysol
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Focus remains on price-point; however, the landscape has the opportunity to grow
- Toilet care faces competition from other substitute home care products
- Consumer awareness remains low; however, private label could boost growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- HOME CARE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on home care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for home care?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources