Toilet Care in China
Toilet care saw robust value growth in China in 2017, for both in-cistern devices and for toilet liquids/foam. One reason for sales growth is consumers’ increased hygiene awareness. With the rising level of consumption, tidy and sanitary living standards are more urgently required. People with busy lifestyles prefer a convenient way to clean their toilets. The innovations of toilet liquids and in-cistern devices enable them to perform this undesirable household chore more quickly and easily. For...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Care About Effectiveness and Hygiene of Toilet Care
- In-cistern Devices Gain Increased Popularity Due To Their Product Characteristics As Well As Manufacturers' Promotions
- Competitive Landscape
- Shanghai Johnson Maintains Lead in Toilet Care in 2017
- Domestic Manufacturers Catch Up From the Behind and Take Considerable Value Shares
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources