Toilet Care in Canada
The toilet care category in Canada is expected to grow slowly over the forecast period partly due to having reached a fair degree of maturity, and as a country with 100% flush toilet penetration, resulting in limited potential for progress. Dominant players will focus on higher-end categories to fuel sales growth, primarily banking on categories like rim blocks and toilet cleaning systems. These categories are expected to grow as consumers’ consciousness of clean toilets increases and, due to th...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Canada market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Minimal Growth Is Forecast Due To Toilet Care's Maturity
- Growing Awareness of Health and Hygiene Drives Sales
- Rim Blocks Is Expected To Grow, Whilst Toilet Liquids/foam Will Flatten Out
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Holds the Major Share of the Toilet Care Category
- Lysol Helps Reckitt Benckiser To Maintain Its Second Rank
- Private Label Struggles To Gain Presence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth for Home Care
- More Emphasis on Green Products
- International Players Continue To Lead
- Manufacturers Are Trying To Revive the Market With Innovation
- Home Care Is Expected To Slow Down
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources