Toilet Care in Cameroon
Toilet liquids and rim blocks have significant sales in toilet care in Cameroon, with toilet liquids continuing to lead overall sales. Part of this success is because many retail outlets only offer toilet liquids if they offer toilet care at all. The dominance of toilet liquids will continue over the forecast period, owing to their affordability compared to other toilet care products. Many consumers who trade up to toilet care from bleach are reluctant to buy rim blocks or other products, owing...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Cameroon market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Toilet Care in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet liquids and rim blocks dominate sales in toilet care, being the only available products to the majority of consumers
- The rise in modern grocery retailers will continue to boost consumer awareness of toilet care
- Growth is hampered by lack of promotion, however, innovation is set to boost sales over the forecast period
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Procter & Gamble Co retain its lead, however, private label gains share
- Toilet care players compete through price point, encouraging consumers to purchase toilet care above other home care substitutes
- Players offer a range of pack sizes, to appeal to a host of consumers, including lower-income groups
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Growth in home care is boosted by the increase in modern retailing, the prevalence of open marketplaces and local production offering cheaper goods
- The rise of urbanisation, growing choice and higher disposable incomes boosted value sales in home care in 2019
- International players remain firm competition for domestic players; however, Complexe Chimique Industriel du Cameroun retains its overall lead in home care
- The rise of modern grocery retailers competes with open marketplaces in Cameroon
- The forecast is set to record positive growth, boosted by urbanisation, the demand for broader choice and consumers desires to trade-up
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources