Toilet Care in Brazil
The toilet possession rate in Brazil is close to 100% in households. The most prevalent types of toilets will continue to be tank-and-bowl versions. In-cistern still has a very limited presence due to its typically higher price point and low awareness among consumers. This minor participation opens space for the massive participation of rim blocks, followed by liquids and foams, which will maintain a positive curve growth. These two categories will have their volume growth supported by new arriv...
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in Brazil market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids/Foam.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TOILET CARE IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet Design Not Reflecting Major Shifts in the Category
- Post-recession Period Is An Opportunity for the Unmet Market Potential
- Innovation Can Promptly Respond To Convenience and Healthy Living
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson and Reckitt Benckiser Continue To Lead
- Local Companies Are Limited To Entry-level Categories
- Substitutes Expected To Lose Strength
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers' Behaviour Resulting From the Economic Crisis Is Still Relevant
- Concentrated Liquid Detergents Registers Robust Growth
- High Concentration of Multinationals, But Strengthened Local Companies
- Fragrance, Convenience and Cost-effectiveness, the Key Value Propositions
- High Unmet Potential Due To Socioeconomic Indicators
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources