Timex Group India Ltd in Personal Accessories (India)
Timex Group India Ltd will be focusing on specialised watches and accessories in India over the forecast period. The retailer is increasing its efforts in the premium end of the market and will also focus on tech accessories, sports and fitness and health and wellness categories. The retailer has stated that it expects India to be among its top three markets globally within the next five years.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TIMEX GROUP INDIA LTD IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Timex Group India Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Timex Group India Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Timex Group India Ltd: The Time Factory in Basavanagudi, Bangalore
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Timex Group India Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Timex Group India Ltd: Competitive Position 2015