Tiffany & Co in Personal Accessories (USA)
Tiffany & Co has strengthened its online business in order to maintain its prominent position in US personal accessories, following lower traffic in its retail stores. According to Tiffany & Co’s latest annual report, e-commerce sales accounted for 6% of its net sales in 2015. In the US, Tiffany & Co sells products through its website at www.tiffany.com.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TIFFANY & CO IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (USA)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Tiffany & Co: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Tiffany & Co: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Tiffany & Co: Competitive Position 2015