Thai Central Chemical PCL in Home and Garden (Thailand)
Thai Central Chemical aims to utilise its technology and manufacturing facilities to offer added-value products and further develop the fertiliser category in neighbouring countries so as to significantly expand its export business.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- THAI CENTRAL CHEMICAL PCL IN HOME AND GARDEN (THAILAND)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Thai Central Chemical PCL: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Thai Central Chemical PCL: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Thai Central Chemical PCL: Competitive Position 2016