Tesco-Globál Áruházak Zrt in Apparel and Footwear (Hungary)
Tesco-Global Áruházak is projected to continue investing in development and advertising campaigns in the future to remain competitive with other private label producers, as well as fast fashion operators. The company may decide to introduce online sales of its clothing products, since as of 2016, only food products could be purchased online.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TESCO-GLOBÁL ÁRUHÁZAK ZRT IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (HUNGARY)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Tesco-Global Áruházak Zrt: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Tesco-Global Áruházak Zrt: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Tesco-Global Áruházak Zrt: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Tesco-Global Áruházak Zrt: Competitive Position 2016