Tadiran Holdings Ltd in Consumer Appliances (Israel)
Tadiran Holdings aims to withdraw gradually from consumer appliances by selling most of its brands. Its plan is to focus on its eponymous brand which includes air conditioners, and strengthen its status as a leading player in the category. Air conditioners offer better profitability than other consumer appliances, the profit margins of which have eroded over the past few years of the review period. In addition, the company plans to expand its activity in the field of energy efficiency products,...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- TADIRAN HOLDINGS LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (ISRAEL)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Tadiran Holdings Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Tadiran Holdings Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Tadiran Holdings Ltd: Production Statistics 2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Tadiran Holdings Ltd: Competitive Position 2015