Surface Care in Vietnam
Thanks to the availability of information via the media, Vietnamese consumers' awareness of health issues has been enhanced significantly, especially in urban areas. Key players in the category have thus introduced surface care products which are claimed to be able to eliminate 99% bacteria. However, demand for surface care products in rural areas remains negligible. The main reason is low awareness of the benefits of these products,.
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Vietnam market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improved Living Standards Drive Demand for Surface Care
- Concentrated Products See Considerable Interest Among Consumers
- More Consumers in Urban Areas Start Purchasing Surface Care Products Online
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Vietnam International Co Ltd Leads the Category
- New International Players Are Attempting To Use Mergers and Acquisitions To Quickly Enter the Category
- Distribution Networks Play A Vital Role in Increasing Category Presence and Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Steady Growth in 2017 Due To Increasing Incomes
- Internet Retailing Is Showing Potential
- Major International Players Dominate the Home Care Market
- Product Developments Are Affected by Concerns About Health Issues
- the Home Care Market Is Predicted To Register Stable Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources