Surface Care in Taiwan
All categories within surface care posted a positive performance in 2017, mainly due to tropical weather prompting consumers to pay more attention to hygiene and cleanliness at home. This suggests greater opportunities for surface care products. Among all categories, kitchen cleaners, bathroom cleaners and drain openers were three key focus areas for many brands due to higher local temperatures, leading major players to launch a variety of models/formats in all retailing channels to appeal to co...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Taiwan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- All Categories Within Surface Care Post Current Value Growth in 2017
- Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems Registers Faster Growth Than Overall Surface Care
- Consumers More Prudent When Choosing Surface Care Products
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Taiwan Maintains Its Lead
- International Players Have An Edge
- More-natural Direction in Surface Care May Result in the Entrance of More-premium Or Smaller Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Posts Steady Current Value Growth in 2017
- Taiwanese Consumers Gradually Moving Towards More Eco-friendly and Natural Home Care Products
- International Brands Lead Within Home Care, While Domestic Players Try To Maintain Or Break Through in Some Niche Areas
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Continue To Record Value Sales Growth Within Home Care, While Internet Retailing and Warehouse Clubs Hold Significant Positions
- Growth of Home Care Expected To Accelerate
- Market Indicators
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources