Surface Care in Slovenia
A contemporary urban Slovenian household pays increasing attention to the design and surfaces of the living room, kitchen and bathroom, as well as their maintenance. The trend determines the performance of products such as kitchen and bathroom cleaners. Multi-purpose cleaners and home care disinfectants sales correlate to consumers’ increasing attention paid to sanitation and hygiene, not only at home but also in offices and public spaces. Flooring and furniture surfaces are mainly wooden, parqu...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Contemporary Household Furniture and Surfaces Are Responsible for Growth
- Health- and Ecologically-friendly Products To Increase Sales
- Competition With Private Label and Discounting Tactics
- Competitive Landscape
- Best-developed Brands Lead Sales
- Highest Private Label Penetration Within Home Care Drives Competition
- Adapting To Eco-friendly and Zero-waste Economy To Distinguish Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources