Surface Care in Saudi Arabia
The government’s Vision 2030 promotes health and hygiene practices, including large scale awareness campaigns in schools, shopping malls and other public places. Saudi Arabia has seen private and public sector cooperation, including with manufacturers, to foster preventive care and reduce infectious diseases. These have helped to improve health and hygiene practices among households and boosted surface care sales. Despite the departure of some expatriates, surface care recorded healthy retail cu...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Health and Hygiene Awareness Supports Sales in 2017
- Growing Demand for Multi-purpose Cleaners
- Strong Competition Impacts Unit Prices
- Competitive Landscape
- Arabian Trading Supplies Leads in 2017
- International Brands Dominate Surface Care
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Head Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Reforms Damage Home Care Demand
- Consumers Look for In-store Promotions in Saudi Arabia
- Private Label and Domestic Companies See Growing Demand
- Product Innovations and Upgrades Represent A Key Trend in Home Care
- Home Care Will Continue To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources