Surface Care in Russia
Russian consumers remained cautious about their real income in 2017 and therefore followed the saving trend in surface care. This resulted in two key trends: consumers continued limiting purchases of surface care with specific application, eg floor or oven cleaners; and also sales of cheaper locally produced products grew. As a result, most surface care categories demonstrated downward trends in volume terms during 2017. Before the economic crisis, Russian consumers were keen to try out various...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Russia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Shift To Basic Products Continues
- Some Products Are Hard To Replace With Multi-purpose Cleaners
- Discount Hunting Is A New Sport
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Players Remain Leaders But Struggle
- Local Brands Gain Popularity With Price-sensitive Russians
- Private Label Penetration Remains Low
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Market Remains Uncertain
- Migration To Cheaper Products Continues
- Major Players Defend Their Ground
- Price-cutting Impacts Home Care
- Home Care Is Set for Stagnation Rather Than Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources