Surface Care in Pakistan
Surface care in Pakistan is expected to expand at a robust pace over the forecast period as heavy investment in marketing campaigns continues to strengthen consumer awareness of leading brands such as Dettol from Reckitt Benckiser. Like other home care categories, surface care should also benefit from continued growth in consumer spending and the number of middle-income households in the country. Moreover, increased exposure to the toilet care category has convinced more consumers of the benefit...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Surface Care Set To Benefit From Declining Popularity of Traditional Alternatives
- Multi-purpose Cleaners Expected To Show the Fastest Development
- Demand for Surface Care Products Likely To Remain Concentrated in Urban Areas
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson Remains the Leader in Surface Care in Pakistan
- Second-ranked Brand Dettol Continues To Gain Ground
- International Manufacturers Set To Remain on Top
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Expansion of Pakistan's Middle-income Consumer Base
- Home Care Manufacturers Employ Strategies To Generate Trial Purchases
- Multinationals Remain on Top in A Concentrated Competitive Environment
- Insight-based Marketing Campaigns Aim To Convert Consumers To Specific Brands
- Independent Small Grocers Will Remain the Leading Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources