Surface Care in Lithuania
As disposable income levels rise, many Lithuanian people are buying more expensive types of furniture and flooring. It is also expected that this will encourage them to begin using more sophisticated surface care products during the forecast period. In addition, the health and wellness trend is spurring demand for ecological and skin-friendly surface care products. In particular, it is expected that consumers will increasingly favour surface care products that are designed to clean one specific...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Lithuania market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN LITHUANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Sophisticated Home Care Routines Set To Spur the Category's Development
- A Wider Range of Surface Care Products Is Expected To Be Available
- the Average Unit Price of Surface Care Is Likely To Rise Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever Vie for the Leading Position in Surface Care
- Local Companies Remain in the Ascendant
- Economy Products Unlikely To Challenge the Supremacy of Standard Priced Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stagnating Volume Growth Due To Maturity of Demand and Declining Population
- Premiumisation Supports Sales of More Expensive and Sophisticated Products
- Demand for Locally Manufactured Products Continues To Increase
- Lidl's Presence in Lithuania Places Pressure on the Leading Home Care Brands
- A Stagnant Performance Is Expected To Be Seen in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources