Surface Care in Iran
Surface care remained a niche category in 2016 with a small value share of home care. This was mainly due to limited awareness by consumers about different product types and their uses. In fact, most consumer demand was generated for basic offerings such as multipurpose cleaners, and more sophisticated surface care items are still far from becoming an essential in the daily shopping basket of a typical urban household. However, with rapid changes in the retailing landscape in terms of emerging a...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Iran market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents, Window/Glass Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Pakshoo Co in Home Care (iran)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Pakshoo Co: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Pakshoo Co: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Low Base in Most Home Care Categories Remains the Main Growth Driver
- Decline in Purchasing Power Due To Economic Stagnation Hampers Growth in 2016
- Domestically Produced Products Dominate Sales
- Rapid Expansion of Modern Grocery Channels Plays A Key Role in the Development of Home Care
- Healthy Growth Is Predicted in the Forecast Period If Political/economic Situation Improves
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources