Surface Care in Indonesia
Due to the unfavourable economic conditions in Indonesia, most housewives in lower-income groups sought affordable home care products. This was mostly because of the diminishing purchasing power of these income groups and the low priority of home care products, including surface care, among families. Consumers looked for ways to save money, for example by using smaller quantities of surface care products, or buying refills as opposed to buying the initial bottle of surface cleaner with the pump...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Indonesia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tough Economic Conditions Slow Down Growth
- Growth Remains Positive Due To Urbanisation
- Competitive Landscape
- Sayap Mas Continues To Take Share From Unilever
- Domestic Companies Slightly Outperform Multinationals
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Sees the Slowest Growth of the Review Period
- Consumers Focus on Cost-saving Products
- Intensified Competition Between Multinationals and Domestic Companies
- Companies Launch Premium Products Amidst Tough Economic Conditions
- Slower Yet Positive Retail Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources