Surface Care in Georgia
More young Georgians are choosing to live separately from older members of their families and they are obliged to care of their premises on their own. With the increase in offers within modern grocery specialists and the need for surface care products, these new consumers are facing a need to increase their awareness and switch to products that are new to them. Consumers are looking for specialised products (eg bathroom cleaners, oven cleaners and kitchen cleaners) rather than products for gener...
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Georgia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Awareness of Surface Care Products Is Predicted To Support Steady Growth of the Overall Category During the Forecast Period
- Gradual Change in Distribution Is Evolving
- Strong Currency Fluctuations Are Not Expected To Affect Value Sales of Surface Care Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Group Stands Its Ground in 2017
- SC Johnson & Son Ranks Second in 2017 Thanks To A Wide Portfolio
- Third-ranked Player Shows Strong Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Georgia Continues To See A Positive Performance
- Devaluation of Local Currency Continues Affecting Some Areas of Home Care
- Marginal Changes in Share Structure, But Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co Remain Distinct Leaders
- Traditional Grocery Retailing Loses Out Within Home Care Distribution
- Positive Performance by Home Care Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources