Surface Care in Estonia
In 2017, improving economic conditions continued to impact the category in a positive way. Additionally, many consumers moved into newer homes and this increased the desire to keep surfaces clean with specialised products. Rising incomes enabled consumers to buy specific cleaning products for every type of surface.
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Estonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multi-purpose Cleaners Expected To Record the Strongest Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Convenience Helps To Sell Products
- Environmental and Health Concerns Likely To Influence Future Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Companies Leading
- Domestic Companies Follow
- Stable Category Without Significant Changes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Estonia Continues To Record Growth Alongside the Overall Economy
- Booming Real Estate Market Supports Current Value Growth of Home Care Products
- Domestic Manufacturer Continues Growing
- Large Retail Chains Offering Internet Orders
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Products Expected To Record Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources