Surface Care in Ecuador
During 2016 and 2017, surface care was characterised by the release of smaller formats and more affordable packaging, such as doy-pack and sachets, in order to offer consumers lower-priced options. Multipurpose cleaners, the most relevant category, offered different types of packaging and content, in order to reach a wider consumer group. This negatively affected the value growth of the category, as unit prices decreased in 2017.
Euromonitor International's Surface Care in Ecuador market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Home Care Disinfectants, Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Surface Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SURFACE CARE IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slower Value Growth
- Multipurpose Cleaners Leads
- Products in Some Categories Are Mainly Purchased by High-income Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive De Ecuador Leads Surface Care
- Domestic Manufacturers Improve Their Sales Performance
- Private Label Products Gain Shelf-space
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Surface Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Surface Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Recovers Slightly After the 2016 Economic Downturn
- Accessibility Is the Main Strategy To Maintain Volume Sales
- Domestic Brands Register A Better Performance
- Modern Trade Remains the Leader in Terms of Distribution
- Conservative Positive Trend Expected During the Forecast Period.
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources